Ofsted & Statutory Inspection Anglican Methodist Schools Report
Our Latest Ofsted Report
We were last inspected on 30th April - 1st May 2014 and were judged to be a good school. Ofsted found that:
- Children achieve well in the Early Years Foundation Stage. They make particularly good progress in learning about phonics (the sounds that letters make) and in counting.
- Pupils' achievement is rising at Key Stages 1 and 2. School records and work in pupils' books show that those currently in the school have made good progress.
- Teaching is good and some outstanding. Pupils speak with enthusiasm about how their teachers help them to learn.
- Pupils behave well and feel safe in school. They have positive attitudes to learning and praise the school's friendly atmosphere.
- The governing body is closely involved in the work of the school and makes a valuable contribution to school improvement.
For the full Ofsted report, please see the link below
Our latest Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS) Report
We were inspected on 7 October 2016 and were judged to be 'Good' .
For the full SIAMS report, please see the link below.