We have Spellbrook Rules to help us create an inclusive learning community, where everyone strives for excellence within a Christian environment.
These rules help us:
- To be a happy, safe, caring, responsible and inclusive community, practising the Gospel values of love and respect for all.
- To develop a school ethos that:
- aims for the highest quality in all we do
- is committed to Christian values and making choices that reflect those values including promoting equality and embracing diversity
- recognises the value of effort, hard work and resilience
- inspires us to love learning, rise to a challenge and be determined to do our best.