The Pupil Premium Grant is allocated to schools to improve the attainment of disadvantaged pupils. The school also receives additional funding through the Recovery Premium.
Leaders have reviewed the barriers to success for pupils in the school and used research based guidance to develop a three year plan. In line with the guidance we have adopted a tiered model which focuses on:
- high-quality teaching
- targeted academic support
- wider strategies
The impact of our pupil premium strategy will be measured in the following ways:
- The progress and standards of disadvantaged pupils.
- The effectiveness of our curriculum in meeting the needs of disadvantaged learners.
- Feedback from teachers about personal development, behaviour and attitudes.
- The views of pupils and parents.
- The impact of the strategies, on inclusion and well-being.
- School leaders, including governors will be involved in regular reviews of the impact and effectiveness of the strategy.
The latest Pupil Premium Statement can be viewed via the link below.