School Meals -Paid & Free Meal Entitlement
Hertfordshire Catering Limited provide all our school meals and have a three week menu cycle. If you child would like a school meal but has a food allergy, please follow the following link for more information.
Free School Meal Entitlement
Your child might be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Please have your national insurance number to hand before applying online. If you need any help or have any questions relating to free school meal entitlement, please contact the school.
Please register your child for free school meals if; your child qualifies for a universal free school meal is of nursery age or Year 3 and above. Your successful application for free school meals will generate an Early Years Pupil Premium or Pupil Premium grant for our school which will help support your child's education.
Universal Free School Meals
The government initiative for Universal Free School Meals are available for all children in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2.are available for all children in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2.
Pre-booking is essential with payment due in advance. Meal default patterns will be carried over from the previous term. If you wish to change your child's default meal pattern, please let the office know.