Provision of Statutory Information to parents /stakeholders
If you would like to receive a paper copy of any information provided on our website, please put your request in writing for the attention of the school office.
Our Latest Ofsted Report
We were last inspected on 30th April - 1st May 2014 and were judged to be a good school. Ofsted found that:
- Children achieve well in the Early Years Foundation Stage. They make particularly good progress in learning about phonics (the sounds that letters make) and in counting.
- Pupils' achievement is rising at Key Stages 1 and 2. School records and work in pupils' books show that those currently in the school have made good progress.
- Teaching is good and some outstanding. Pupils speak with enthusiasm about how their teachers help them to learn.
- Pupils behave well and feel safe in school. They have positive attitudes to learning and praise the school's friendly atmosphere.
- The governing body is closely involved in the work of the school and makes a valuable contribution to school improvement.
Please Ofsted and SIAMS Report on the left hand panel to follow the link and read the report in full.