Vision, Mission Statement and Aims
Our vision is for Spellbrook Primary School to be an inclusive learning community, where everyone strives for excellence within a Christian environment.
Through consistently high quality teaching and support we will provide an ambitious curriculum which engages and inspires all pupils to achieve their full potential.
- To ensure everybody (children and adults) is valued and nurtured as members of the Spellbrook school family.
- To keep the needs of all the children at the heart of everything we do, preparing them for ‘life in all its fullness’.
- To love learning through exciting, creative opportunities.
- To be proud of ourselves and each other for always being the best that we can be, recognising that we are all special in God’s eyes.
- To be a happy, safe, caring, responsible and inclusive community, practising the Gospel values of love and respect for all.
- To be welcoming and supportive to all as we develop a partnership with parents and carers based
- To develop a school ethos that:
- aims for the highest quality in all we do
- is committed to Christian values and making choices that reflect those values including promoting equality and embracing diversity
- recognises the value of effort, hard work and resilience
- inspires us to love learning, rise to a challenge and be determined to do our best.
- To provide a curriculum that:
- prepares all children for their next stage in education
- sets the foundations that enables them to take their place in the community and society as confident, responsible and capable individuals
- is broad and balanced, progressive, cumulative, enriched, inspirational and inclusive
- encourages the development of attitudes and values that are a reflection of our Christian ethos, and an understanding of the meaning and significance of faith
- builds cultural capital by deepening conceptual understanding and providing a range of opportunities and experiences;
So that all of us: “Learn together - Enjoy together - Succeed together”